Pete/Mad_Mac

M

mad_mac

'ello, t'is shaun (his son)

Just lettin' ye'all know Pete was knocked down on Sun near Brid' and is currently in Scarboro' hosp with a broken foot and hip, his foot'll mend but hes having a hip replacement. As for the bike, no-one knows where that is :confused:

Cheers
Shaun

Re: Pete/Mad_Mac

Hi Shaun,
Sorry to hear of Pete's spill, best people to get in touch with for the whereabouts of the bike should be the Police, if they've cleared the scene of the accident, if they dont know, some one might have had it away, so you need to know straight off for insurance purposes etc..

P M (Private message, under my username ) me with the Ward details etc... and we'll send him a card over. Keep us posted of his progress Shaun, were both thinking of you all .

Cheers

Ron & Liz.

Terrible news...

Be sure to give him my regards when you next see him...

Hedgehog..

Oh shit,

Give Pete our best wishes Shaun,

Kendo.

give him my regards when you next see him...

from Harry in Holland

Give him all the best from me and Tinkerbell, hope you get bike sorted and he has a swift recovery

I passed the scene of an accident at burton agnes (just outside Brid) on sunday on my way to work about 11am.

I never stopped as the emergency services were already there.

The bike was a green colour and to be honest I never noticed the make.

I have passed the scene each day this week and have noticed the bike at the side of the road Upright in a carpark next to former pub.

I go past there twice a day and it looks like the bike is ok.

If i can be of any help recovering it and storing it just let me know (assuming its the same one)

Hope all is well

Driffta

Hey Driffta,
Petes bike is a metalic pea green fxdxt,called the hospital this morning, but he's down to theatre, so dont know if recovery of bike is in progress or not.Keep yer eye on it mate ,(assuming of course) Ill try and get to speak to his son Shaun and see whats happening.

I'm sure he will appreciate your gesture Col nice one m8 :cool:

Groundhog.

Groundhog said:
Hey Driffta,
Petes bike is a metalic pea green fxdxt,called the hospital this morning, but he's down to theatre, so dont know if recovery of bike is in progress or not.Keep yer eye on it mate ,(assuming of course) Ill try and get to speak to his son Shaun and see whats happening.

I'm sure he will appreciate your gesture Col nice one m8 :cool:

Groundhog.

No probs,

I will PM you my mobile number let me have yours and i will keep you updated

Driffta

Ron, let me know how Pete is progressing will you, Tinkerbell sends her wishes to him, as do I.

Natra

Natra,

Called hospital today and he was going into theatre, I suspect for the broken hip,haven't spoken to Shaun as I dont have a phone no for him,only contact is with PM's. I'll let you know whats what as and when.

Cheers

Groundhog.

Sent you a PM Ron with Macs mobile on.

pete

Hi

Someone from Thundercity picked the bike up the other day, so thats all sorted now :) Thanks for your get well soons, I've sent them on. His foots mending nicely and he has a brand spanking new hip! :cool:

Cheers
Shaun

Best wishes to Mad Mac for a speedy recovery. It's great that so many on the site were willing to lend a hand.

Hope yer on yer bike soon, Pete :cool: :D

L x

Hi Shaun, only just heard the bad news, tell Pete were both thinking of him and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Kev 'n' Sue.

Had a ride up to Helmsley today. Then went to visit Pete in Scraboro' General. :)

He was really pleased to see us and he was in really good spirits. He is making good progress, but methinks he will be in hospital for awhile. He has had his right hip replaced and has got metal pins in his right foot. Apparently, his right foot has got to be his 'good' foot before he can actually walk properly because of the hip replacement. :D

The lengths people will go to, to jump the NHS queue. :eek:

I think Shaun will be there tomorrow to see his Dad, and Ron and Liz also.

That's the news bulletin ;)

Olga x :cool:

Back