Pete/Mad_Mac

Re: Pete/Mad_Mac

Called in to see Pete today,he was in good spirits, can't get his foot set till Tommorrow (cast dept dont work weekends :confused: ) so he can start excercising his hip after then.As Olga has said he will be there quite a while.

Groundhog.

:):) hi everone now back home just had little walk round garden. thank you for your messages and surport . its a great club to be apart of .

mad_mac said:
:):) hi everone now back home just had little walk round garden. thank you for your messages and surport . its a great club to be apart of .

Great stuff Pete, take it easy mate,

Kendo :)

Great stuff Pete, take it easy mate,

Harry

Great to hear your out of hospital :eek:

Hope to see you riding soon :D

Take care.

mad_mac said:

Welcome Home Pete

Excellent news, I didn't think you would be home so soon. Just don't try and do too much!

Love Debs
xxx

Well done Pete, take it steady and we'll see you on the road soon.
Tony

Glad you are on the mend Pete, Take it easy, and get well soon

Hiya Pete,

so pleased to hear that you are out of hospital :)

Hope you are back to full strength very soon.

Love Gerda X

boogiefool said:
Well done Pete, take it steady and we'll see you on the road soon.
Tony
I'd prefer to see him on his bike Tone :eek:

Sorry I haven't picked up on this thread before now and had no idea of your spill. Anyway good nows that you are safe and back at home. Take it easy mate

Shame it ever happened at all....but..

At least the brilliant weather will help you on the mend, sat in the garden all day soaking up the sun drinking long cool cocktails and getting generally pissed....:D

Hedgehog..

:):) hi every one had a couple days back in pinderfields wakefield with kidney problems home again iam not a medical person but it must be down to lack of beer going though system , all ways felt great when on a session. getting great tan might look a bit strange with one white leg when the pot comes off.

hi pete,
Glad to see youre away from the ward sister from hell,and you have self diagnosed the problem with your Kidleys :D perhaps you should have been a doctor you seem to know more about medicine than they do :D
Wishing you a speedy recovery take it easy m8,

Ron & Liz, having a beer at Big Johns house, Spain.

Pete, just picked up this thread, sorry to hear about your accident, hope your on the mend and up and riding soon. Take good care.

kim

Pete I trust you had qiuck stroll down the hill and back to Dewsbury market on Wednesday or would that be too much exersice?

Get back out soon see ya.

pete

Hope u get well soon mate

let us know when u are up for a ride and the Howdoo will ride close formation around u t' keep yer upright !!!

Cheers

Chromer:cool:

Back