POI for TomTom Rider

Re: POI for TomTom Rider

Hi Natrasleep. No I have'nt bought the Tom Tom Rider. I did have a TT500 before some low life broke into our house and stole it. Ironic that when I removed it from the car for secuity reasons! Did hope the insurance company would let me have a Rider as a replacement but no such luck. I know folk who have bought the Rider and been pleased with it and so would have been happy to get one. I accept that the Garmin is a much better product but that is one heck of a price difference.

Re: POI for TomTom Rider

Hi Natrasleep. No I have'nt bought the Tom Tom Rider. I did have a TT500 before some low life broke into our house and stole it. Ironic that when I removed it from the car for secuity reasons! Did hope the insurance company would let me have a Rider as a replacement but no such luck. I know folk who have bought the Rider and been pleased with it and so would have been happy to get one. I accept that the Garmin is a much better product but that is one heck of a price difference.

The price difference is massive, thats the problem, im sure it will drop in price, I decided i couldnt afford it so i bought a different model, which works with bluetooth, and a bike mount is available the 310d, its only 70 dearer than the rider, but in my opinion, a better allround deal, plus you can have music while you ride should you want to,
tt500 looks a decent bit of kit as well, but i dont know if it would mount on a bike, mind you with a bit of igenuity who knows

Back