SAT NAV GPS navigation

I use the Beeline. It's not perfect but it's easy to move between bikes. It seems to get confused if the mobile phone signal is poor (it connects via a phone) and or if there are too many stops planned (eg 5-10 stops). It doesn't seem to like going across country borders in Europe, but that could be a phone connection / network issue.
Some people seem to have travelled half way across the world with it, so there could be an issue with the connection to my Samsung. I reckon it's pretty good in the UK, especially if on a trip involving 1-2 stops, and it has got me to rallies in Europe.

I love the Beeline.
As said, it's not perfect, but for me it's occasional little foibles just add to the adventure.

In "compass" or " fun" mode it's taken me to places I might never have seen otherwise. After all, isn't biking supposed to be about the journey, and not the destination? 😉

Waze
Free satnav anywhere in the world.

And all you need to know.. speed cameras police locations accidents roadworks and it will help avoid anything that’s annoying … if you want it to.. bike setting too…

FREE just upload the app …

Back