Show us your old girls

harleyaxlegrease

No not her indoors :169B9ADF431545348BC but your old bikes. Here is my Model U, just fitted the Fender trim and tank trim to finish it off.

modelu.jpg

Re: Show us your old girls

Here's mine. 1945 UL. On the road but ongoing project. ( Can't leave anything alone! )

DEC2011002.jpg

DEC2011003.jpg

Great stuff - more please!

Not exactly old girls, more middle aged

My '76 Superglide

My '77 Sportster with its next owner :smile:.

Edit update. The FXE with the type of exhaust system she had fitted originally

Chaz.

Last edited:

Very nice photo's,thanks guys (I still have a film camera,supporting Kodak in their hour of need) so I can't show you a photo of my 45 cheers Barrie.

IMGP1494.jpg

Thats one of them. 1974 XLH

IMG_0840.jpg

and that's the other one of them. 1941 WLC45

This ones been on before - mid 43 WLA civilianised. At the "unfinished project" stage.. :redface:

S8000743.jpg

OK now i,m hooked, feed my addiction, MORE PICCIES PLEASE

BRILLIANT !!!!:):):):):)

1977 FXS (1st year Low Rider)- currently undegoing mini resto.....

Bikes.jpg

1972 FLH Electra Glide

FLHatWalesby2011.jpg

1956 FLH Panhaed Hydra Glide....a long way from standard before any purists freak out :D :D

Picture018.jpg

All very nice...but not good for ones self esteem when you see bikes that you remember new on the shop floor - god I feel old now.

All very nice...but not good for ones self esteem when you see bikes that you remember new on the shop floor - god I feel old now.
May I respectfully point out that whilst you may well feel old don't forget that you are, indeed, old :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

....and you're not alone in that either:eek:

May I respectfully point out that whilst you may well feel old don't forget that you are, indeed, old :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

....and you're not alone in that either:eek:

Might I respectfully point out that Mr. Parslow was referring to the FLH and not the WLC. :D

Back