Steam rally hay-on-wye 8th august

bazereid

Club Member
Region 7 has been given a space for a Club stand at the Three Cocks Vintage Society Steam and Vintage Rally in Hay-on-Wye on Sunday 8th August.
We did this in a small way last year with a gazebo, 9 bikes and Kevs `Good Old Boy/Redneck` pickup on display. This proved to go down well with the punters and not least the organisers. This year we have been given a higher profile position and more room so that the old club marquee (remember that) can be put up along with space for up to 30 bikes.
I know this is not a motorcycle event as such but Harleys fit in well with this kind of event and always goes down well with the public as well as being good PR for the club . Not least its a Sunday ride into the Welsh border area with excellent roads and free entry into one of the largest one day steam and vintage rallies in the UK. A good day out if the weather is amenable. It is also as far as I know a blank weekend on the club calender.
If you feel the urge to ride over PM or email me ASAP so I can organise the gate passes.
Check out this web site for details of the rally -http://www.threecocks.org.uk/Rally.htm

PS Its not far for you Wyvern guys to go, good excuse for a ride out? :D

Re: Steam rally hay-on-wye 8th august

I'm up for this.

Potter over on the Saturday, eat, drink and camp.

Come back Sunday evening.

Anyone else?

We have a free weekend 7th/8th August so would be happy to support this event.
Tip up Saturday afternoon to help set-up and a few beers Saturday night sounds like a plan. :)

sounds like fun

I'd like to do this, and probably will be ok. Will check me dates tonight.

I now have vehicle/gate passes for the Steam Rally. Anyone who wants one get back to me or collectively ask for however many of Wyvern horde are going and I will post them on.

I now have vehicle/gate passes for the Steam Rally. Anyone who wants one get back to me or collectively ask for however many of Wyvern horde are going and I will post them on.

Who can make it?

I'm up for it, not sure yet if I can go down saturday or Sunday, if Sal comes it will be a gentle ride early Sunday, otherwise Saturday with either Wood-E, Sam or Megs.

Now all we need is a central point/volunteer to have tickets posted to and to let Bazer know numbers. Well done Mis-chief:D:D

Who the Hell is going?

I am and Tracey will be as well.

I'll be trundling down on Saturday, Shovel if it's fine, Glide if it's the usual sh*te and returning Sunday evening.

I happy enough to be the central point for tickets.

Names by 5:00 pm tomorrow night or you miss out!

I was looking more for a flat out blast myself :60277EB7B04744289C0

Not with my missus you're not:), so you comin or not:A:

Behave yourself, I've only just conviced her what a fine upstanding group we all are.

Behave yourself, I've only just conviced her what a fine upstanding group we all are.

Llew, this is definatly NOT the case when they have had a skin full to drink, you had better fes up now:D:D:D

[/size]

Llew, this is definatly NOT the case when they have had a skin full to drink, you had better fes up now:D:D:D

True enough, then again her has that knack of knowing when I'm telling porky-pies. "Fine upstanding, yeh right! Who you trying to kid":D

Went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D tonight real good, thought I recognised a couple of the stars, but it may have been a case of mistaken identity.:D:D

Put me down ferrit :439:

If only to see the shovel on the road :tongue:

I'll not be bimbling though :60277EB7B04744289C0

Me & Jen will be bimbling down on the Saturday afternoon for the weekend. :60277EB7B04744289C0

Let us know times and places and we will be there. :smile:

Unfortunately will not be able to make it:frown:.
Clash of dates I'll miss this one.

Put me down ferrit :439:

If only to see the shovel on the road :tongue:

I'll not be bimbling though :60277EB7B04744289C0

Should I book Heather a ticket as well?

Oh yes, camping in a field with a load of old duffers and their traction engines is right up her street :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

Back