Steam rally hay-on-wye 8th august

Re: Steam rally hay-on-wye 8th august

Oh yes, camping in a field with a load of old duffers and their traction engines is right up her street :9399D3F58B324EE1B68
sarcasm3.jpg

yes we would probablylike 2 do that, its our little boys 3rd birthday weekend . we would both come bike n the sidecar !:)

yes we would probablylike 2 do that, its our little boys 3rd birthday weekend . we would both come bike n the sidecar !:)

Hi Tony

Where do you hail from?

Will it be You, Jane and your son?

Might be a good idea if you could make Breakfast on Saturday at the Priory cafe in Hanbury to meet the squad

Google Maps

Last edited:

So is anybody up for a relatively rapid run down on Sunday morning then? :60277EB7B04744289C0

Just a warning, I don't do 'bimble' :p

No

I'll go down on Sunday morning but definitely in bimble mode.

Me & Jen will 'Bimble' down on Saturday afternoon, put up the tent and wander down town for a few beers. :smile:

we will go down Sat afternoon, get camp set up etc, few beers. see u there.

Baby sitting duties Saturday, so Sunday for me (and Sam).

I gave up rapid when I gave up sports bikes, so a gentle bimble for me.

Is there going to be a Sunday gathering of Bimblers:) at M5 J5 MacDonalds, for the ride to Hay? If so what time?

I gave up rapid when I gave up sports bikes, so a gentle bimble for me.

Is there going to be a Sunday gathering of Bimblers:) at M5 J5 MacDonalds, for the ride to Hay? If so what time?

If you're going to get in on the display ticket you need to be there by 10.00 a.m. latest.

Best you set off about 6 ish :p

If you're going to get in on the display ticket you need to be there by 10.00 a.m. latest.

Best you set off about 6 ish :p

Is that am or pm...............git:D

And on that note, I shall be at Mackies at 8 am (google says about 1hr 30), which should allow time to spare.

Do I need a ticket or is it an at the gate thing?

Hi Llew (and anyone else going Sunday:p)
Looks like we are now glideing it :60277EB7B04744289C0

Llew - I have your ticket, call when you arrive unless you fancy an earier start:)

I was gonna suggest 7:15 at M5 J5 McDonalds to ride off at 7:30am ...that way we can throw in a ciggie break after an hour for Chief and get a cuppa en route - which I will need desperatly need at such a god unearthly time on a Sunday:169B9ADF431545348BC

Hi Llew (and anyone else going Sunday:p)
Looks like we are now glideing it :60277EB7B04744289C0

Llew - I have your ticket, call when you arrive unless you fancy an earier start:)

I was gonna suggest 7:15 at M5 J5 McDonalds to ride off at 7:30am ...that way we can throw in a ciggie break after an hour for Chief and get a cuppa en route - which I will need desperatly need at such a god unearthly time on a Sunday:169B9ADF431545348BC

I like your plan better, especially if the cuppa includes a bacon sandwich, cya at 7.15 - 30 ish, (and if you travel at the "Speed of Mutley", you can get them in while we catch up:D)

I like your plan better, especially if the cuppa includes a bacon sandwich, cya at 7.15 - 30 ish, (and if you travel at the "Speed of Mutley", you can get them in while we catch up:D)

Orders will be taken :wink:

7.15-7.30 i'm normaly asleep for both of them on a Sunday!
See ya bright and early.

Will probably meet you en-route somewhere or at the show.

Back