V&H Grenades fitted?

Pete. The stock location is as Watchman says on the swinging arm. Unfortunately it would be impossible to mount there with the Grenades fitted. View attachment 1197090
It will fit on those two bolt holes on the swinging arm when the plate is removed quite nicely and totally clear the the pipes recon the previous owner did not worry about pillion or did not want to pay out for the peg kit 🤷‍♂️

It will fit on those two bolt holes on the swinging arm when the plate is removed quite nicely and totally clear the the pipes recon the previous owner did not worry about pillion or did not want to pay out for the peg kit 🤷‍♂️
If you look at the relocation kit in your pic & compare it to the RH pillion peg bracket fitted to the bike you'll see it's the same part. Look at the the small shield to stop your boot melting on the pipes, it's part of the relocation kit. I have it in my (currently unused) relocation kit

Nah its not the same part the bolt holes in the bracket i posted bolt down from above into the swing arm the same as the other side the bracket in the pic is coming off the exhaust mounting plate if you remove the cover just to the left of the battery tender in the pic it goes there

It also raises the peg clear of the upper silencer by mounting it on the swing arm they launched the kit when the yanks demanded a solution in the states

Back