Where will we be in 20 years?

Time was i could and did my own repairs, be it roadside or elsewhere. Honda softlink camchain replacement on your front doorstep? Been there. Carb probs at the roadside on a run? Done that too along with loads of other bits. Long and the short i cant do 10 minutes on me knees, struggle to even do basic stuff unless its a bolt on/bolt off job. My gaff has a garage but no room for a proper lift, I rely on other folks for the physical aspects of biking and ive always hated to polish/clean - bikes are IMO to ride and the cleaning is like ok, but cant be arsed with a ride get that caught in the rain (or set off in it) and worry about cleaning/polishing - whats all that about? Its called "Patina" , not rust . These days i use a good indy and rely on breakdown cover if needed (once on 9 years).

And you is still cool - just can't agree with most of what you say. . . ;)
Dave, you know i only speak to wind others up.

IMG-20240418-WA0005.jpg

A quick note.. it’s good to see new members continue to arrive.

From draft minutes of last Committee meeting.

“(KB) Reported that membership was steady with 2 or 3 new applicants trickling in every day, the good weather encouraged people to join and membership was creeping steadily up with new members replacing those
members that we traditionally lost come renewal time on 31st December.”

Last edited:
Back