Wild South West Rally 14-17 Sept 2023

spakey

Club Member
Some of the West Country region attended this last year and the reports were very good, Marks post here
3 days (Thursday to Sunday morning) £30 entry, currently 11 bands (but this number will almost certainly increase) with an outdoor covered stage, professional sound mixing and lighting rigs. The Headline acts on each night will be very good quality bands of a much better standard than the usual covers bands that we typically see at rallies. Its a very laid back non club event but most of the volunteers that support the running of the event are Region 30 members. The venue is a good quality pub that hosts the rally on their “pitch up” camping area. The pub put up a good quality pavilion for use as a bar area for rally goers, but their is no restriction on consumption of own booze and food. Food and drink retailers are within walking distance of the rally venue and the town’s supermarkets are a 5 minute ride away.

From the organisers
Tickets are currently only available online through PayPal. We have to do these early bird tickets to raise funds to pay deposits on everything that makes sure this rally comes together.

For a weekend ticket:
Send £30 to
Wildsouthwestrally@gmail.com
Please use friends and family
Please put your address

Alternatively for weekend tickets or individual tickets go to www.themaka.com to pick individual day tickets.

Wild south west rally.jpeg

Mark from R14 will be liaising with us and our neighbours for an organised run to the Rally so look out if you want to get involved :encouragement:

Mark, R14 Rep has liaised with the Reps of R12, R21 and R7 have been discussing how to make this a joint regional run and with strong interest from these and other regions this has all the makings of a mega HDRC GB weekend to visit Cornwall and party with our friends down in Region 30
Personally I can't make it (family commitments) and potentially it will clash with the IOW Chillout but if not and you want to get involved have a look at the arrangements here: R14 thread and let Mark know if you meeting them :encouragement:

More news for this event here link
If you wish to take part in the group ride in please get in touch with Mark Hammond R14 directly :encouragement:
I can't make it myself but it looks to be a great event.

Back