Asking to much?

Re: Asking to much?

If i were you i would hold your horses. This time of year they pop up from time to time. Sold mine for ?1100.00 taxed and mot'd up and running, the same as i paid for it a year ago, although i had done a few bits to it.
my mates not going to go for that one, thou it is all original and complete which maybe you would exspect to pay a higher price for because of that? . 2 exspencive which is most likley why its still there a year later but jus shows its the dealers who are pushing the prices up not the general private sellers .

i bet the the ozzy that pays 12000.00 dollers will be booing his eyes out :439: no wonder they have such big flashfloods there must be the result of visiting there local harley mt350 dealer .but then we having a lot of floods here recentley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its not global warming after all

Nearly 7yrs ago I purchased a ratty MT350 for ? 630.00 from EBay to get involved in the MT Owners Group and some club events.

When it arrived (having never atuclaly seen it) it was a little more ratty than expected, so I decided to tear it down to nuts and bolts and rebuild it.

DSC_0001.jpg
Within a couple of months it was rebuilt to around 90%, but it had an electrical fault that was clearly hidden in the loom so there it sat on the bench for 6 years and became a roundabout/shelf in the garage.

DSC_0005.jpg

Some mates from R19 came round to help me complete it, which I was very grateful for as it did spark my enthusiasm to get it finished, yet the electrical fault was still there, so I started the search for a new wiring loom. This was like trying to find the holy grail but eventually I found one and was told it was the last one in the UK. Sadly, during this time the enthusiasm to complete it had died (again) and the new loom sat on the bench for a few months until I decided to sell the bike as it was going to make money and give me back valuable floro space.

20180325_564.jpg

EBay advert posted and within hours there was interest from all sorts, some making silly offers and some just dreaming of what could be, but a deal was eventually struck and the bike went to Force Motorcycles leaving me with a tidy profit and more importantly floor space. Force Motorcycles wanted to complete it, get it running and make some cash, so it was win/win.

Getting back to the point........if you think the previous posts on this thread were all about asking too much, just look what a bit of TLC can reward you with now it's up for sale https://www.forcemotorcycles.com/blogs/bikes/mt350-nov-19

Maybe it's time to get your bike on the bench for some TLC?

Back