Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Hello. I'm Steve from Bexleyheath. Joined HDRCGB about a month ago. I'm an old school chopper man. Got 2 old shovels, "double shovel" :)
1981 80" hardtail and the 1980 74" swinger in my profile pic. I was at the recent Region 17 Pitch and Party and met a few of you there. Hopefully meet more in the future.

Hello. I'm Steve from Bexleyheath. Joined HDRCGB about a month ago. I'm an old school chopper man. Got 2 old shovels, "double shovel" :)
1981 80" hardtail and the 1980 74" swinger in my profile pic. I was at the recent Region 17 Pitch and Party and met a few of you there. Hopefully meet more in the future.
Hi Steve, im also in bexleyheath and also a shovel man :D didnt make the P+P as i was on my hols. Im sure we will bump into each other at some point!

Hi Steve, im also in bexleyheath and also a shovel man :D didnt make the P+P as i was on my hols. Im sure we will bump into each other at some point!
Hi Neil. ironically, when I told people I was from Bexleyheath everyone was " you must know Neil" :)
To be honest surprised we haven't bumped into each other before, not like broken down old choppers are popular around our way. I used to live behind the station and every now and again would hear the tell tale sound of a dry clutch and belt come rattling down the Avenue/Pickford lane area. I suspect that may have been you :)

Welcome Steve, saw you at the Pitch and Party, a few of us are off to the Poker run this coming weekend.
Not sure about the run, but I am planning to go to the Detling Diner on Sunday if that is happening. Will be a nice ride in the sun for me. London suburbs are melting I need to get out :cool:

Hi Neil. ironically, when I told people I was from Bexleyheath everyone was " you must know Neil" :)
To be honest surprised we haven't bumped into each other before, not like broken down old choppers are popular around our way. I used to live behind the station and every now and again would hear the tell tale sound of a dry clutch and belt come rattling down the Avenue/Pickford lane area. I suspect that may have been you :)
:D :D Yea that may have been me, im just the other side of the station, Brampton road way.

Afternoon all.
Im Matt from the Isle of sheppey (not all that bad lol)
Unfortunately just hit my 40th. Married, not that I'm sure if that matters and have 2 kids, many cats and 2 jack puppies.
Been riding since my 3rd birthday when I got a pw50 😊
Used to race motocross and enduro.
Had many road bikes as well, from zx9r's to R1's and loads of ducati's, the last two being a Panigale 959 and a 1200r monster.

First harley I owned was 14 years ago and that was a 2000 flstc. Stripped everything off and made a "chopper " didn't actually chop it, mainly small fenders and 18" apes with lots of trick bits. Sprayed it matt black and loved it. Had it for 11 years.

On my second harley build. (Pretty much just finished)
Brought it last June a 2003 fxst anniversary.
Just put hsr42, v&h exhaust, rsd air filter, new set of rims, dna mammoth 23" front 18" rear. 9 degree rake on the trees and plus4 on the tubes. New fenders, new apes 18's again and a home made sissy bar as well as the standard, grips, pegs,mirrors, lights ect.

Think that's it, not very good at intros so if I need to put anymore in can someone let me know.

Oh one last thing, I'm not great with technology, don't really care for it. Don't know if that makes a difference 🤷‍♂️

Thanks 👍

Last edited:
:encouragement: Brut666 this coming Sunday it is the last sunday of the month breakfast meet up at the Klondyke Cafe on the lake at 10am. There are usually around twenty or so Region 17 members stuffing their happy faces in attendance.:encouragement:

:encouragement: Brut666 this coming Sunday it is the last sunday of the month breakfast meet up at the Klondyke Cafe on the lake at 10am. There are usually around twenty or so Region 17 members stuffing their happy faces in attendance.:encouragement:
Oh man we're away this weekend. My wife and her selfish life. Wonder if i can get out of it 🤔 would seem rude not to participate in the first one available to me.

I remember the klondyke cafe when it was in Queenborough and Ron Woods transport yard was at the top of the now non existent estate.

Hi everyone I am from Allhallows Medway the years are clocking up a bit now so I must admit to being a fair weather only rider ATM I have a 2010 Heritage Softail Classic and a 1970 Triumph TR6R ( a single carb Bonneville), Will this rain ever stop ?????

Back