Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Re: "introduce yourself"

No mate I use scd in blue water. But I'm always willing to pick up another contact, do you have a number

Vince he runs the paint shop in the village, Sunningvale Service Station. Done a few Indians as well.

Hello All.

New member from Sittingbourne Kent,

I picked up my V Rod in July from Lakeside HD, Did not get to put many miles on it but hope to make amends this year.

Hope to get to meet with others from the South East Region in the near future. 13406964_10153427485482030_4379619854022305072_n.jpg

Re: Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Hi all,
I'm Mitch, I live in Herne Bay. I'm a cabinet maker by trade, been fitting kitchens for 20ish years, currently area manager for one of the companies is used to sub-contract to. Been into bikes for as long as I can remember, learned to ride at 11 on a trials bike, my first bike was a BSA D7 Bantam, which was converted to a dirt bike.
I joined HDRCGB just about Christmas, and was expecting some contact or something through the post about membership, meetings, ride outs etc......nothing, I've never been on a forum before, is this where it all happens?

Ride safe,
Mitch.

Hi
Names Gary, friends and colleagues call me Scherm, I'm 50, Fat, bearded and bald. I live in Deal. Married 2 grown up children. I have ridden since I was 16, Bought my first Harley in 1997 a 1200 Sporty Sport, Shes been through various looks and colours and I still have her, despite having a few other bikes they came and went I couldn't part with her. As Ive got older and heavier I needed more comfort and bought myself a Road King last year. I'm a shift worker so I tend to miss out on a lot of things at the weekend and thought by joining here it may provide me with some distractions on the weekends I do get off.

Hi, I'm Nicky, I live in ramsgate kent, been riding since I was 16 years old, in my 40,s now! Go to lots of local bike meets. Would be nice to meet up with fellow Harley riders for local ride outs.

Hi all. Names Steve but everyone calls me Bill. Been riding since 1980.Grand old age of 53. Live in Margate
Had a crash two years ago which was pretty catastrophic and i thought id never be able to ride again. But took a Softail for a ride and realised anything is possible and so here i am.

My name is daz! I ride a custom 883 and live in broadstairs. I am an ex mil lad with who has just taken over as farm manager her in fannet

Re: Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Hi all.
I'm Dave Swainson, I'm 45, I have just joint the club after picking up some info at Margate meltdown. I live in folkestone and I work as a truck mechanic for M&S. I brought my first Harley (2010 iron 883) February this year and previously owned mainly sports bikes so the harley was a big change to what I've been used to but loving the bike and the community spirit that you do not get with other bikes.
Ride safe
Dave.

Last edited:

Welcome from saarf lahndan.
We have the clubs international rally this weekend.
Come and join us.

Thanks for your welcome.

Last edited:

Hi all I?am Justin a new member, I met a handful of you this morning at McDonald?s but reluctantly I only turned up to show my face as I had a busy morning ahead of me. Was nice to have a quick chat. You all seemed very friendly and welcoming. As I said this morning to the lads I?am from Sittingbourne, I?am 42 and ride a 2010 fat bob. I?am a Engineer by trade , welding etc etc.. I?am looking forward to meeting more of you and enjoying a few ride outs.. All the best ????

name paul Live in a place called Thamesmead on the edge of kent 68 years old been riding 52 years married 5 children 9 grand children own low rider s and a honda crosstourerwith_glasses

Hi I am Adam,
Live in Medway Towns Area
Single
Been riding about 9 years [still a noob]
Currently Working as a Data Centre Engineer
Current Bikes:
Yamaha Diversion 600cc
Dyna Street bob 2016 FXDB

Welcome Adam, someone from this Fine Region will be welcoming you real soon!!

Hi Adam "riding about 9 years [still a noob]" your fit right in hahaha

also from Medway, will give you the heads up
when we're out and about next year

Back