Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Re: "introduce yourself"

Hi,

Been a rider for 30 years (+) I'm afraid. On my 3rd Sportster. Ususally do about 9-10 rally's per year, been to Oswestry twice, Talgrath twice and Harley Rider Club Wales rally at Usk... Live in Tanygrisiau Gwynedd North Gods Country, allways interested in weekend rideouts...

I stay in Yalding during the week and usually rip home the weekends...

I am a self employed Contractor to the Mighty Squid.. National Grid, where I am D&B Conntracts and Procurement Manager to the new LNG Importation Terminal at the Isle of Grain...

Been widowed for the passed 22 years have one surving daughter, Lisa and ahd a range of Brit Iron from Aerial Colt thru to a American Jap Aspencade Brigger

Raison d'etre... to cause alarm and despondacy amongst the twittering and drinkning classes...lol

I'm Nick Live in Northumbland Heath Erith, Married with 3 teenagers got my 07 FXSTC last April :wink:
Hope we have less rain this year hope to meet up for a few rides soon.:smile:

I'm Victor. Age 36. Live in Gravesend. Moved in to the area just before Xmas from London. Originally from Lithuania, yes foreigner :) Selfemployed, carpenter. Have been at sportsters 50 th anniversary, Ride sportster 883c '07

Geoff from Bexley, Kent. I first joined the club in 1958 (true) with an Ex-WD WLC 45. You could buy these for ?125 from Pride & Clarks in Stockwell in those days! I've been riding all my life and have just returned to the Harley after some 50 years. I find my Custom Sportster very easy to ride for an old bloke. I look forward to some runs with the club but am too old for the party scene!

im steve cut throat (ex hog ) got my first and last harley in 03 will never change it its a heritage softail classic u can tell me but the 2 flags on the back i live just round the corner from the sunday meets lol and did not no till last year and then it was my brother that told me . i get lost as soon as i leave my street so never follow me :smile: but that can make for some fun rides . im marred got 2 g8 daughters one in london other in hong kong got 4 cats about 30 koi and 30+ gold fish and a yamaha 535 for the winter

Hi, Im Nick, I live in Ashford been married for 21 years to Debs and we have two grown up boys aged 19 and 20. I work for a local motor factor and have done for 15 years before that I was a Bank Manager in London. Have owned a bike for the last 30 years and until recently had a 1500 Goldwing, traded it for an '03' 1200 sportster and would never go back now.
Nearly always up for a rideout !!

Nick

Hi all BIG Cee here just joined i have just moved to orpington/Bromley can anyone give me the full address of the nearest place the club meets, and would like to no if theres anyone near me who go's to the ride outs or would just like to team up for rides ect, i ride a VROD Get intouch

Cheers

hi clive, welcome to the club.
check out the post regular meeting places on the south east forum.
enjoy the club mate.

Pete, 45. Been in Medway for the last couple of years, having finally given up the smog, diesel and other nonsense that make up the bad bits of London. (Work there still in a music studio though. After all, someone's gotta encourage the next generation of slavering, anti establishment, rock 'n ' roll beasts). '95 Superglide, Gibson SG and the occasional migraine. Hope to catch up with some of you out and about soon.

Hi, I am Ben Krakowczyk. I life in Chatham and my ride is a Road King. My wife rides a XL883C. Wave if you see us coming by :). I am self employed (Import) and I look forward to meet as many members as possible. Oh yeah: As I am a new member, please contact me and let me get to know you guys.

Re: "If you live in Kent please introduce yourself"

Not to good on this pc thingy, but ill have a go , Im colin merrick i live in Broadstairs wife called yvette and 4 kids 2 still living at home, have own business i drive a rubber duck, met one of your members at the foundry little bill smashing bloke he helped me a lot especially with the fag papers, work takes up a lot of my time but i hope to meet you all as much as poss ,seems like your all a good crowd but be patient with me haha .

hi im paul 45 married two kids from ramsgate. only had my sportster for about 6 months hope to get some time to join and have some ride outs soon. Hope to catch up with some of you soon, as only really know GRAY through my wife jane.
ps where is the best place to get a noisy harley with a small number plate MOT,d thanks
jobbo.

whats with the thanet thing. dont they sell harleys over this way.
welcome all.

hi im paul 45 married two kids from ramsgate. only had my sportster for about 6 months hope to get some time to join and have some ride outs soon. Hope to catch up with some of you soon, as only really know GRAY through my wife jane.
ps where is the best place to get a noisy harley with a small number plate MOT,d thanks
jobbo.

hello mate expression signs do custom plates,any size and design,for about ?8:439:

read it again bill,!!! whos doing what today.

Hi To You All.my Name Is Ian,i Live In Margate Work In The Building Industry Have Two Boys Age 8 And 11.married To Diane For 13 Years Today Actually.i Ride A Dyna Street Bob And Really Enjoy It.hope To Meet You Soon.

Hi Guys,

got room for a part timer:169B9ADF431545348BC live up in Lincoln but work down here at the Fire School at Manston during the week. Been on HD's since 91 and only just changed to a 07 FLHT which you may see knocking around in the evening. Don't really know the area but open to getting out in the evening for a meet or ride:) If anyone is close by and up for it then let me know, seems there is some nice places for a ride out round here.

Cheers Panda

hi i am rog i live in fairseat ride electra glide and pissed off riding on me own:169B9ADF431545348BC

Hi I'm Sven Thor 39. born in Iceland. Live with my wife Debbie and my dog Fatso. We have lived in Broadstairs/Ramsgate area since 1999. We have two grown up boys.
I worked in the past as a Motorcycle mechanic for ten years before moving to UK. I currently work world wide for Icelandic charter airline company. Yea and I started riding at 12, my current bikes are.
1989 Kawa ZX10, Crashed this one few times in the past.:redface:
1996 Fatboy. US Import 2003. Rigid engine mounts & no counter balance is the fix for me..:smile:
1999 Husaberg 600cc. I'm trying to replace the gym by going off-road :redface: Good exercising tool.

Hope to see you all soon.
Cheers:smile:
Sven & Debs
Blue-Fatboy

Sven welcome to the Site.

Try a post here as well so the rest of the club can welcome you:

Newbies Say Hello
Try out the forums, say hello and introduce yourself.

Back