Pav 40 Trailers

snowflake

H-DRCGB Treasurer
Was at the SuperRally last year and saw one of these (Pav 40) being towed by a V Rod. Looked the dog 's nads and I thought it would look good behind my pan (rather than under it, carrying it when it doesn't work:wink:).
Anyone know where i can get one?
SF

7.jpg

Re: Pav 40 Trailers

they turn up on flea bay

also check out scooter magazines and websites they are very popular amongst that crowd

Read this the legal side:

UK Single Wheel Motorcycle Trailer Law

Found this on Google:

My wife and I are importing PAV 40 and PAV 41 one-wheel scooter and motorcycle trailers from the Czech Republic to the US. These are wonderful little units: all metal, with rudimentary suspension, and stop/tail light. E-mail Anna at myoldscooter@gmail.com for information on price, shipping, and availability. These are unrestored examples, so condition will vary slightly, but all are in good condition. A typical photo is attached. Anna Giordano, myoldscooter@gmail.com

Last edited:

I've got a 1972 PAV 41, I bought it off eBay about a year or so ago. :439:
I've been slowly collecting the parts to complete it. Just need a few pivot pins and some time to fix it up!

The pictures of it off eBay as I bought it:-

pavneurot444.jpg

pavneurot222.jpg

pavneurot111.jpg

This is what I want it to look like after it's finished. I found it on THIS site of a PAV restoration (in Dutch). :smile:

a69d_1.jpg

The PAV 40 has a spring arrangement for the rear wheel suspension.
The PAV 41 has a rubber bullet shaped rear suspension.
It took ages to get some new rear rubber suspension as the originals are perished.
The parts are getting easier (and more expensive) to get now as they are growing in popularity. I bought mine from eBay Germany for just over ?150. I recently seen a couple restored examples on eBay UK go for just under a grand! :9399D3F58B324EE1B68

Some PAV information in Czech.

Spare parts can be got form eBay or these guys:-
Jawamarket PAV bits
pavsida

Last edited:

Some more PAV info:-

pavbladeng1stor.jpg

pavbladeng3stor.jpg

pavbladeng2stor.jpg

Last edited:

Posibly my favorate bike with a trailer ever......
trailer.jpg

If anyone is interested I have a PAV41. Restored, new tyre, tube, doubled up wheel bearings,rack,twin front fold up stands, towing joint and leather clad with roadking buckles (l.e.d indicators and 5 pin plug ready to fit) UK speed rated data plate .
If your interested send PM.
Chris

If anyone is interested I have a PAV41. Restored, new tyre, tube, doubled up wheel bearings,rack,twin front fold up stands, towing joint and leather clad with roadking buckles (l.e.d indicators and 5 pin plug ready to fit) UK speed rated data plate .
Chris
pm sent mate:wink:

Chris

If you still have the PAV41 I would be interested. Let me know

I agree m8 that one is good,and the right size to make it all worth while having a trailer.

uote=SX 150;668380]Posibly my favorate bike with a trailer ever......
trailer.jpg
[/quote]

we all know the biggest prob on a bike is the bulk/weight of carrying all the camping gear,now these trailers are great .

but would it be possible to take it a stage further, A trailer tent for a bike.

1) idea is maybe ,to have a trailer with built in self inflating tent,with built in airbed along the same lines as a bouncy castle,or self inflating emergency life rafts?? air beds.

or is this idea already out there? or a simpler method in design along the same lines as a car hauled trailer tent but more compact

I mean imagine the senario ?you pull up at a rally its pissing down,dark,you have just rode a couple of hundred miles,set off on the journey straight after work,unhitch the trailer ,lift the lid, take out the sleeping bags,pull out self-inflating tent ,drop a couple of pegs in......go to beer tent...after a few beers go back to erected tent :439:ready for a kip:D job done hehe

Back