Spring meet day in Fort William

Re: Spring meet day in Fort William

I'm thinking of travelling over on Friday as I've booked a long weekend off from work. No doubt if I do travel Friday I will be at the camp site. If any body else is thinking of going Friday let me know. Can be texted on 07977157840

I'm thinking of travelling over on Friday as I've booked a long weekend off from work. No doubt if I do travel Friday I will be at the camp site. If any body else is thinking of going Friday let me know. Can be texted on 07977157840

We guys, thought you guys, would be in the town so we booked a hotel :dispirited::dispirited:

And was it cheap? Thinking about comfort myself!

I am looking to book somewhere myself, if I cant get in the same one I will try and get somewhere close.

We're aw in the Travelodge amigos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

As Windy has conformed we have 3 x triple rooms booked in Travelodge in the town centre at ?30 per head

I'm being quoted ?80 for one night!

Anybody else staying elsewhere?

Dunno mate, I can only speak for region 2 guys who are coming up with us

Cheers Davie. I might ask the question on R1 Farcebook

If any of you region 1 boys want to glamp it up with us in the Travelodge we happen to have a spare bed ( 3 in a room) cost ?31 if any of you are interested contact me, only down side is you have to share with 2 other hairy ersed region2 of our choosing :cheerful:

As most of you will know, we're having R1's AGM at the Glen Nevis Bar on the evening of the 22nd, so that's where the rest of the night's carousing will take place. I've enquired about booking a minibus taxi (apologies to those of you not possessing the Latin) a big cab, 8 seater to convey you guys and gals staying in town doon the glen. It won't be expensive, maybe a tenner between you, so I'll book it for 7.30 to pick up at the Travelodge.

Is anybody taking their other half. Sarah is still in two minds whether to come or not. A lot depends on what's happening down south for her.

As most of you will know, we're having R1's AGM at the Glen Nevis Bar on the evening of the 22nd, so that's where the rest of the night's carousing will take place. I've enquired about booking a minibus taxi (apologies to those of you not possessing the Latin) a big cab, 8 seater to convey you guys and gals staying in town doon the glen. It won't be expensive, maybe a tenner between you, so I'll book it for 7.30 to pick up at the Travelodge.

Cheerz for that Chris, we assumed the Nevis Bar was in town so appreciate that:encouragement: campin was our first choice but we changed our minds when we thought you northern softies were doin B&B's so we booked the accomodation instead. We coulda saved you a lotta grief

It's a bit quiet on this thread, I hope you guys are not having cold feet (pardon the pun for those camping ) :v_funny:

Is it the Ben Nevis Inn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back