Wtf non start

Right, relay from Hogparts finally arrived today. This is the first time I haven't been impressed by them. Normally they send within the week, this time I ordered it on 14th May (admittedly a Sunday) but its been 8 working days until it shipped with no comms.

Got another on order from ARG to keep as a spare.

By the way, normal service is now resumed, watch it rain

I have always found Hogparts very good. Maybe is was the Postal System that was at fault? I ordered some stuff from an online shop, not H-D related, and it took 7 days despite it being 48 Hour Tracked delivery! scratch_head

Hog Parts put a message up on social media last week apologising for not being able to keep up with communications, responding to e mails and answering the phone etc. Message said they didn’t have time to do e mails, answer the phone etc and keep up with sending orders out to customers.

Nope, ordered the 14th and recieved the shipping email yesterday (24th) so if we take last weekend out that's still 8 days. Emailed with no response and phoned with no answer

Hog Parts put a message up on social media last week apologising for not being able to keep up with communications, responding to e mails and answering the phone etc. Message said they didn’t have time to do e mails, answer the phone etc and keep up with sending orders out to customers.
Thats fine but they're still quoting 3 -5 days lead time from order to shipping.

Nope, ordered the 14th and recieved the shipping email yesterday (24th) so if we take last weekend out that's still 8 days. Emailed with no response and phoned with no answer
Yeah i've been getting the same sort of service from Hogparts lately. Best part of 2 weeks for stuff to arrive. Once the shipping advice has been sent it should be next day though.
AR Harley seem to be a bit quicker. Ordered a clutch cable on Sunday and it arrived today.

I feel bit unfair but I've been off the road all this time which means while I'm at work the wife has no car

Back