Bellshill choppers kf.

Re: Bellshill choppers kf.

Aw naw, has horgjunlix opened that tunnel back up at the Greenock Asda store bus stop ...............oh fuck naw. That means the rest of his crew will be hanging about the BHCC pit, and probably got out. Ha Ha, a bet the wee buggers huv been in and drank all Michaels JD when he's been away sunning it up.

It been a long time folks, My body is just so, so used tae 1/16th earth gravity now, i'm goiny fuckin' struggle big time when I get back...just a quick speech to text to say YES the big fuckin' Space bus (No3) is coming tae town soon it'll be intae earths orbit in aboot a weeks time, it'll be 3 revo's on a high orbit then 2 1/8 revo's on a low earth orbit tae get the new co-ordinates tae land at BHCC...(pause) we're dain aboot 3/4 light speed the noo because we've got 4 stabalizers on the port side that have stuck oot. we've turned aff the nav' lights because we don't want to attact the attention fae the "man" (pause) but yi might see us if yi look south west aboot 5:37 p.m. we'll be just tae the right of Venus on the way hame. giza shout and i'll fire the front gause rifles.... you'll see the blue flashes.....
We've been just so fuckin busy here on Enceladus, we've been mining awe sorts of crazy shit, crazy, crazy stuff you can't even imagine was possible... we managed to rework the atoms of some matter to create a new fuel for the bikes...(pause)
possitives are iiiiincreadable (fukin hooodd oooonnn) sssssspeeeeeeds, neeeeegiviiiiiiiites are it only lasts 7 sssseeeeeconds, but Iiiiii guess if naglimuuuuuufta the new internnnnn scientist we hired is allllowed fffreee free raaaaiiinneee free rain....rane raine... (pause) (deep breathing) (pause).......sorry bout that there....speech tae text doesn't like turbulance at 3/4 light speed....but i'd say that if wee naglimufta is up for it we can.......oh fuck......................watch oot................. bu...kon...le.................

psml....:highly_amused:

It been a long time folks, My body is just so, so used tae 1/16th earth gravity now, i'm goiny fuckin' struggle big time when I get back...just a quick speech to text to say YES the big fuckin' Space bus (No3) is coming tae town soon it'll be intae earths orbit in aboot a weeks time, it'll be 3 revo's on a high orbit then 2 1/8 revo's on a low earth orbit tae get the new co-ordinates tae land at BHCC...(pause) we're dain aboot 3/4 light speed the noo because we've got 4 stabalizers on the port side that have stuck oot. we've turned aff the nav' lights because we don't want to attact the attention fae the "man" (pause) but yi might see us if yi look south west aboot 5:37 p.m. we'll be just tae the right of Venus on the way hame. giza shout and i'll fire the front gause rifles.... you'll see the blue flashes.....We've been just so fuckin busy here on Enceladus, we've been mining awe sorts of crazy shit, crazy, crazy stuff you can't even imagine was possible... we managed to rework the atoms of some matter to create a new fuel for the bikes...(pause) possitives are iiiiincreadable (fukin hooodd oooonnn) sssssspeeeeeeds, neeeeegiviiiiiiiites are it only lasts 7 sssseeeeeconds, but Iiiiii guess if naglimuuuuuufta the new internnnnn scientist we hired is allllowed fffreee free raaaaiiinneee free rain....rane raine... (pause) (deep breathing) (pause).......sorry bout that there....speech tae text doesn't like turbulance at 3/4 light speed....but i'd say that if wee naglimufta is up for it we can.......oh fuck......................watch oot................. bu...kon...le.................
you don't need tae hyperbole yer hyperbolic buddy, good transportation planning ,low noise, maximum depth and a pressure tested butt hole are a necessity only at re-entry. SPR an C on ice is waiting ;-)

Aw naw, has horgjunlix opened that tunnel back up at the Greenock Asda store bus stop ...............oh fuck naw. That means the rest of his crew will be hanging about the BHCC pit, and probably got out. Ha Ha, a bet the wee buggers huv been in and drank all Michaels JD when he's been away sunning it up.
There's not any Asda down in Greenock Chaz it was the asda up here in govan, the one with the bus stop over the strange looking grate... remember!!

Back