Bellshill choppers kf.

ChaMcg

Club Member
The people have spoken and due to the fantastic work, and the speed of the work that comes out of Bellshill Choppers it has now graduated to Bellshill Choppers KF. From the people, well done that man Michael.

:D:D:439:

1065160-xs.jpg

Re: Bellshill choppers kf.

I's honoured to have such an honour, a mans winkers should wink...innit....:wink:

Here at Bellshil council Choppers we take great pride in our work and if accepted into the workshop we offer a 100% discount to club members, and will plug our business in every post, we also offer selected parts free to HDRCGB members, this weeks part is a rear left hand rubber footpeg, simply send a stamped addressed cardboard box.:wink:

Last edited:

Here at Bellshil counsel Choppers we take great pride in our work and if accepted into the workshop we offer a 100% discount to club members, and will plug our business in every post, we also offer selected parts free to HDRCGB members, this weeks part is a rear left hand rubber footpeg, simply send a stamped addressed cardboard box.:wink:

:D:D At long last an indi Harley workshop that we can all trust :D

And what a coincidence, I have a 2005 FXSTBI nightrain and need a rear left hand rubber footpeg
I've been looking at doing some work to my bike for a while and this looks just the job fur me, can you tell me if it will fit my bike?

Unfortunately I'm not too good with the old wrenching bit and don't have enough tools to carry oot major work like this :redface:
Is it possible to book my hog into your fabulous workshop premises to fit the peg for me :)

Dear Bellshill Choppers KF.
Saw you advert there....and wis wondering How much yi charge fur a 41,057mile service, an' dae yi keep such a thing as front cylinder spark plugs in stock..a rear plug would dae at a push buT i'd prefer tae fit a front one... :wink:
I'm telt I'm naw too bad at the wretching thing but I only have mole grips, a 17"shifter, 2 hammers (2lb and a 6lb) and a grinder in my tool kit, oh an a roll of tape...So I'd like tae book my bike into the BHCKF workshop fur you to fit the plug fur me at a time that suits. :439:
thanks China.

Last edited:

I can vouch for Bellshill Choppers, nice bunch o folk, very helpful, even let you drink their booze. Just between you and I, they have been known to provide a mobile service too ...... top rate!!:D

Can you tell me how much it would be to replace the air in both my tyres as I have been running them for some time now? also could you collect my ride from my home address as there is no way on this fookin planet that I'm paying that much for fuel. Thanks in anticipation of a wonderful service. :439:

Can you tell me how much it would be to replace the air in both my tyres as I have been running them for some time now? also could you collect my ride from my home address as there is no way on this fookin planet that I'm paying that much for fuel. Thanks in anticipation of a wonderful service. :439:

Charlie, we at Bellshill Council Choppers take great pride in our state of the art computerised fault finding system which is connected 24/7 to the web bot experiment, we already knew you were due a hot air change and have already posted this out to you, according to our parcell tracking system some fresh air was delivered through your letterbox yesterday morning at 9:34am. BTW it's the new drop in system, just fill some plastic bags and take it to your local filling station, put 20p in the slot and drop one as the compressor starts...hope this little gem helps..:wink:

Last edited:

Can you quote me for a full tank of fuel, because I cannot find any down here in Newcastle, as all the old dears have filled their Nissan Micras up to the brim, just in case the rationing starts again, just like in the war.

If you can get some for me, how much would it cost to have the fuel fitted, I can push the bike to Glasgow and should get there just as the rally season ends.

Confused

Whitley Bay :D

We, at Bellshill Council Choppers take great pride in our after care service, once you have pushed your bike up to the workshop we will be delighted to fill your tank to the brim with fuel and offer you as a club member a 100% discount.We, at Bellshill Council Choppers will also push your bike back home for you.....hope this little gem helps...:wink:

Last edited:

mines is fuked fix it, ,cause av lost ma hammer is it still up at bcc:wink::D:D

This 100% discount does it mean i get nothing for nothing sounds quite reasonable to me :redface:

Should change the name to Buckfast County Choppers :D

This 100% discount does it mean i get nothing for nothing sounds quite reasonable to me :redface:

B.C.K.F best prices in the country. They even supply tea, coffee, sandwiches and biscuits free of charge, cannie wack it and the fastest wheel change you will ever see, an a amazing feat. :D

B.C.K.F best prices in the country. They even supply tea, coffee, sandwiches and biscuits free of charge, cannie wack it and the fastest wheel change you will ever see, an a amazing feat. :D

Ave seen yer feet and theyre amazingly big:D

Was oot fir a wee run over the weekend and a bit of ma bike fell aff...popped into Bellshill choppers and low and behold a spare gear shift lever was in stock I showed ma memership card and I got ma 100% discount.The chief mechanic was making me a cup of tea so i managed to fit it masel with a hammer which was stiill laying about from Tam"s exploits on a customers bike (big Chas"s)big wheel jobbie.:DWould recommend their service and sausage butty"s to anyone.:169B9ADF431545348BC

Was oot fir a wee run over the weekend and a bit of ma bike fell aff...popped into Bellshill choppers and low and behold a spare gear shift lever was in stock I showed ma memership card and I got ma 100% discount.The chief mechanic was making me a cup of tea so i managed to fit it masel with a hammer which was stiill laying about from Tam"s exploits on a customers bike (big Chas"s)big wheel jobbie.:DWould recommend their service and sausage butty"s to anyone.:169B9ADF431545348BC
:D:D:Dbrilliant jimbo, in the meantime did said head mechanic, ferk off intae the hoose tae change his pink duvet cover, fir yer stay oer,,,:wink::D:D

:D:D:Dbrilliant jimbo, in the meantime did said head mechanic, ferk off intae the hoose tae change his pink duvet cover, fir yer stay oer,,,:wink::D:D

no a bad memory for a gentleman of your advanced years Dan, but it was light red...:tongue:

Took a wee run up to see Bellshill Choppers last night, excellent service again!:D

They helped me through the hard decision of changing my bars, they took the time helping me try out various styles before settling on the right ones.

They have an extensive back catalogue in the parts dept, with all parts already having been tried and tested, so you know what you're getting!:D

Highly reccomended:439:

Back