Bellshill choppers kf.

Re: Bellshill choppers kf.

We.....at Bellshill Council Choppers had Big_Pete in for a headlight re-wire and valet yesterday (taking advantage of the 100% discount we...at Bellshill Council Choppers...offer club members..:wink: ) Peter was very impressed with our new board...
WP_000708.jpg

WP_000710.jpg

peter trying to reach my footpegs..:D:D:D
WP_000711.jpg

his new headlight and how his bike looks without the usual WD40 coating..
WP_000685.jpg

WP_000683.jpg

We.....at Bellshill Council Choppers had Big_Pete in for a headlight re-wire and valet yesterday (taking advantage of the 100% discount we...at Bellshill Council Choppers...offer club members..:wink: ) Peter was very impressed with our new board...
WP_000708.jpg

WP_000710.jpg

peter trying to reach my footpegs..:D:D:D
WP_000711.jpg

his new headlight and how his bike looks without the usual WD40 coating..
WP_000685.jpg

WP_000683.jpg

Fuk Pete it's a helluva shiney mate!!:9399D3F58B324EE1B68

WP_000708.jpg

WP_000710.jpg

Now we have seen what "Board" you have on offer lets hope the "Pink Duvet lodge" is equally as good!:439:

damask-pink-duvet-cover.jpg

B+B at BHCC :439: :D

Fuk Pete it's a helluva shiney mate!!:9399D3F58B324EE1B68

....I only polished the wan side Grant,ffs enough is enough :wink: n bye the way the guy at Bellshill choppers is very helpfull (yis know the guy am talkin aboot.....the wan wi the nose):D until he starts huvin a small refreshment which leads to yer lugs suffering utter shite till the wee hours o the mornin :D :D

thanks again Michael aul buddy.

On Friday I took a slight detour to visit to Bellhill Choppers enroute tae the east coast camping weekend, it was actually a slightly longer detour than planned as I missed the fuckin turn aff and ended up in the next toon
On eventual arrival I was given a tour of the premises and offered a light refreshment of coffee or tea with a bicuit (with a choice of chocolate, custeret cream or plain) all free of charge of course.
I was also shown various items on offer that were available to customers at 100% discount, but unfortunatly there were no front cylinder spark plugs in stock.
I spent a hawf hour there and was even aloud to clap the BHC guard dog, a big white feker with paws like digger shovels an teeth that can crush brick.

As a foot note I would like to thank the propriator of Bellshull Choppers from accompianing me to my destination and showing me the way there as I had forgotten my free tesco map. a visit is highly recommened, phone first to avoid disapointment as opening hours can vary.

Last edited:

on friday i took a slight detour to visit to bellhill choppers enroute tae the east coast camping weekend, it was actually a slightly longer detour than planned as i missed the fuckin turn aff and ended up in the next toon
on eventual arrival i was given a tour of the premises and offered a light refreshment of coffee or tea with a bicuit (with a choice of chocolate, custeret cream or plain) all free of charge of course.
I was also shown various items on offer that were available to customers at 100% discount, but unfortunatly there were no front cylinder spark plugs in stock.
I spent a hawf hour there and was even aloud to clap the bhc guard dog, a big white feker with paws like digger shovels an teeth that can crush brick.

As a foot note i would like to thank the propriator of bellshull choppers from accompianing me to my destination and showing me the way there as i had forgotten my free tesco map. A visit is highly recommened, phone first to avoid disapointment as opening hours can vary.
:d:d:d brilliant:d:d:d

Took a wee run up tae BCC the night for them to help me with some clutch problems. It turned out to be some fine tuning needed and they also identified a missing lock nut.
Once again excellent service and 100% discount on all parts for club members!!:439:

I'm glad the proprietor of BHC got down to sortin yir crutch problem Grant I'm surprised you didn't notice one of your nuts were missing, you must wear very tight underwear, oh! an a hope yi didnae eat the chocolate buscuit that's on tap o the fridge, that's Dans biscuit. :D

I'm glad the proprietor of BHC got down to sortin yir crutch problem Grant I'm surprised you didn't notice one of your nuts were missing, you must wear very tight underwear, oh! an a hope yi didnae eat the chocolate buscuit that's on tap o the fridge, that's Dans biscuit. :D

No doon there often enough tae have noticed Ken:D
Will take much mare care o ma nuts fae noo on but:wink:

Fuk was that Dan's ....... sorry Dan mate!!!!:D

there's nae need fur anyone tae panic, that wis ma spare biscut, Dans is in quarantine.....:wink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappyG

there's nae need fur anyone tae panic, that wis ma spare biscut, Dans is in quarantine.....:wink:

Yae will be sorry when Dan finds oot:9399D3F58B324EE1B68:D and jist fur reference "quarantine is the name o Michaels rottweiller dug:wink:

Q at BH Coppers for tea and cake

Last edited:

Grant, it must be getting about the time when you are visiting BC were Michael will ask you if want to see his inspection pit. Now i know what your thinking what inspection pit........due to unforseen forces (they dont get mentioned) Michaels inspection pit had to be filled in :wink: and all he has now is a hidding trap door :smile: Now when he asks do you want to see my inspection pit, you might say aye ok, this is when he will guide you to his trap door as that is the only way to enter his inspection pit :A: At this point i would advise very much against it as the only person ever to enter that trap door has never been the same since, oor big mate the Commandar. Myself and Dan have been asked to view the inspection pit but we were strong and declined :) Now you will find oor Commander sitting oot very late at night just wi a wee fire going staring intae space for hours and hours at a time, he never speaks of his experience in Michaels inspection pit even when he is bloottered. All he will say its an Alien place. So the moral of the story is dont go entering Michaels inspection pit :tongue:

Grant, it must be getting about the time when you are visiting BC were Michael will ask you if want to see his inspection pit. Now i know what your thinking what inspection pit........due to unforseen forces (they dont get mentioned) Michaels inspection pit had to be filled in :wink: and all he has now is a hidding trap door :smile: Now when he asks do you want to see my inspection pit, you might say aye ok, this is when he will guide you to his trap door as that is the only way to enter his inspection pit :A: At this point i would advise very much against it as the only person ever to enter that trap door has never been the same since, oor big mate the Commandar. Myself and Dan have been asked to view the inspection pit but we were strong and declined :) Now you will find oor Commander sitting oot very late at night just wi a wee fire going staring intae space for hours and hours at a time, he never speaks of his experience in Michaels inspection pit even when he is bloottered. All he will say its an Alien place. So the moral of the story is dont go entering Michaels inspection pit :tongue:

Inspection .. pit ... enter ...don't ...... right got it!!!!

BTW - Wur those hailstones big fukrs mate!?? ... and did u huv ur lid on??:hyper:

Fecking golf baws were talking here :wink: a allways were a lid u know what they say.......:D

Inspection .. pit ... enter ...don't ...... right got it!!!!

BTW - Wur those hailstones big fukrs mate!?? ... and did u huv ur lid on??:hyper:

:D:D:D FPMSL I think the hailstaines mustta done him some damage:9399D3F58B324EE1B68

right michaels dug has been fked, then a noticed ma biccy huz dissapeared wit wan o you ferkers hud it away wae the penguin,,,,,,,,,:wink::D:D

right michaels dug has been fked, then a noticed ma biccy huz dissapeared wit wan o you ferkers hud it away wae the penguin,,,,,,,,,:wink::D:D

Just a thought Dan,
If it was on top of the fridge, it probably wasn't grant or Big Pete that had yur bicky away as they cudnae reach! :D

Back