what have you done to your bike today?

Fitted rear fender and associated gubbins after having to paint it a second time :rolleyes:, Still needs cutting back and polishing, but happy with the finish considering it was sprayed in a dusty shed in the middle of winter. :LOL:
20240302_120827.jpg

Having placed the SG bat wing main screws onto the seat for safe keeping whilst doing some work. I later picked up the seat, gingerly balancing it so the screws stayed in place, then Ooops!! One rolled off and all I heard was clatter clatter then silence. No noise of it hitting the garage floor.
Bugger!!
I spent hours searching every nook and cranny on the bike to no avail, even dismantling bits to get better access.
After much pain I figured it was lost for ever and it would head for freedom by bouncing down the road one day.
I then took the mountain bike out for a ride and when I returned, the first thing I saw was The SCREW!!
It must have hit the Harley, bounced, then stuck on the treads of the mountain bike tyre and only rolling it out the garage did it become dislodged for all to see.
Moral of the story...........go mountain biking more often :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Today ( 45mins ) i fitted a new 15ins Memphis Shades screen on my M8 RKing as ive fitted a lower SGlide style seat in Dec and my standard screen was than to tall for my to see over ( no pics at moment sorry as everything needs a good clean )

Back