Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Re: Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Hi all

I was a member of Region 17 in the early 90's when Tony was rep, and had an XLCH Sportster then which featured in the club calendar and also won best Sporster at the first custom show in Leysdown

After many years away from HD, I have just got a Softail which I collect next week and it was great to find the club and region are still going strong!

Will be joining ASAP, when got bike and hope to meet up with everyone soon

I don't know if any of the old members are still around?

Where are the meets held now, use to be in Canterbury!

Look forward to rejoining the region and I've still got all the old shirts!!

Re: Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

we meet at Ernie cafe come chip shop at whitsable opp the pup on old thanet way

Welcome back, catch up soon at Ernie's:60277EB7B04744289C0

Thanks guys

What days and times are the meets at Ernies?

Sorry mate Sundays at 10ish looking to leave 10.30ish:439:

Cheers!

On holiday at moment and collect bike on Monday, so hope to get down in next couple of weeks

Welcome back Sooty, there are a number of 'old uns' still with the region, Chris Long who posts on here from time to time is probably the one who hung around with Tony around those times. Holiday AND a bike, alright fer some:smile:

Thanks Kevin

10 year old bike and staying with relatives, so not spent my fortune yet!!

It's going to be great to catch up, just hope I don't become an old bore with all my memorabilia

Now should I wear the Longleat 1992 rally shirt?? :D

I AM BACK!!!!!!! :60277EB7B04744289C0
After a few years of not owning a Harley, I got one again. And I am coming back to the HDRCGB. Some of you might still remember me. I used to ride a Road King.

So I guess you could call me an old newbie.

Have taken the plunge and joined up! :)

Looking forward to meeting at Ernies asap.

How do I get my status changed to club member rather than guest on the forums, as I cannot access a lot of the stuff?

Thanks

Many thanks Chris

Hi from Ramsgate

Hello All from Gravesend kent,

Hello Welshy keep an eye out on the forums, maybe catch you about somewhere:wink:

Hi Welshy
Good to see another resident of West Kent in the region. Hope to meet up with you sometime.

my name is "geordie dave" stanger. i currently ride a 2012 sportster. only recently into harleys, love it! i'm not 45 years old, have 2 sons 2 daughters and 3 granddaughters and 2 step granddaughters. i am a truck driver for plant hire firm in ashford kent. ...........er oh yeah , i have a killer tash. :D:p

Hello Dave are you the guy who asked about T-shirts ,still have them ..:wink:
Catch you about sometime...

er oh yeah , i have a killer tash. :D:p
Hi Dave. You'll be OK. Facial hair is tolerated in the Club as long as it's very neatly groomed and waxed.:439:

Hi all Big Dave here just a note to say hi and that I finally got around to renewing my membership ...

Back