Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Re: Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Is that the same Big Dave from a few years ago ...:)

Re: Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Good to see you back Dave :smile:

Hi. My names Pascal and I live in Cranbrook. I've always had bikes from the age of 15. After many, many years I've come back to owning a Harley. Back in my youth had a xlcr 1000 for a few years (showing my age now), then went over to the 'dark side' (jap racers). Older and wiser I got me a 2009 Sportster xlh about 3 months ago and it feels so right :) Hope to meet some of you that are local and maybe get out and about more.

Hi guys ,my names Ian,Nushi on the forum,iam from Hernebay ,ride a Dyna wideglide,am 58 ,have two sons both ride Harley's,semi retired from retail,
Nice to be in the club!

Hi Ian, welcome to the region.................pitch and party this weekend if you can make it, get to meet just about everybody else.

Thanks mate,
Iam working Friday and Saturday,gonna meet you guys on Sunday,looking forward to it,met some of the guys at Mc Donald's last Sunday really nice bunch
That's what made me sign up!
Can I ask , my two sons who ride Harley's want to come on Sunday as well,but they can't join the club till next payday! Can they come as guests?
Be nice if they could cheers
Ian

Thanks mate,
Iam working Friday and Saturday,gonna meet you guys on Sunday,looking forward to it,met some of the guys at Mc Donald's last Sunday really nice bunch
That's what made me sign up!
Can I ask , my two sons who ride Harley's want to come on Sunday as well,but they can't join the club till next payday! Can they come as guests?
Be nice if they could cheers
Ian

If you are a member you can bring your sons as guests

Hey All. I'm on my 2nd HD. 1st one was about 20 years ago and was an AMF sportster which wasn't my finest bike and I then had 20 years in the wilderness on various jap and british bikes. I have recently been made redundant, and having got a job to go to, thought it was about time to use some of the money to get HD no. 2! I am now the chuffed owner of a 96 Road King! I live in Canterbury and like to get out and about as much as I can. Where abouts do you guys meet up these days. Be nice to get out and meet some people! I am hoping to upgrade to full membership within the next few weeks!

Hi mate, we meet Sundays at Mc D on the old thanet way opp B&Q at 10 ish. Hope to see you there. :smile:

I'm heading out for a ride so might try and get over there this morning!

Welcome to the club!(won't be joining you all this morning, as the ol' nail is being an arse again; I'm gonna test her out on my own somewhere later..... I wonder if she'll run better at the bottom of some deep canal...)

Hi all from near bexleyheath kent.

Hi Mel. Good to have another member over in the western part of Kent (I'm in Orpington). We seem to be a bit thinner on the ground on this side of the region so keep an eye on the forum for likely happenings. I usually try and post up if I'm around and likely to be out and obviously you can do likewise. Hope to meet up with you soon.

will do thanks mate looking forward to meeting a few like minded people so they can tell me what i've bought lol

will do thanks mate looking forward to meeting a few like minded people so they can tell me what i've bought lol

welcome, have a great time. not sure if its a harley? check the tank badge! dont forget the meeting at the pied bull, farningham.

Hi Mel. Good to have another member over in the western part of Kent (I'm in Orpington). We seem to be a bit thinner on the ground on this side of the region so keep an eye on the forum for likely happenings. I usually try and post up if I'm around and likely to be out and obviously you can do likewise. Hope to meet up with you soon.

im in orpingtom as well, what a great area for potholes. at this rate you guys in the west will be able to count your members using two hands!! :p

Last edited:

There are plenty around the west of Kent but they are in smaller groups but just as friendly when you catch up with them ...:wink:

There are plenty around the west of Kent but they are in smaller groups but just as friendly when you catch up with them ...:wink:

Depends on what you catch us upto.

yes, but you have to catch them first and you guys dont hangaround.

about the only thing i can catch up with these days, being old :mad:, is a cold.

Hi there region 17 joined last year but just got on forum ,I'm from Maidstone and ride a black 05 superglued custom iv had for 10 years also have a range of other bikes but love me Harley ,got three grown up sons all into bikes hope to do a few more rallies this year and get to know you all a bit better.

Back