Once signed in to 'Newbies Section' "If your from Kent, say hello here also'

Welcome aboard. We have plenty of members down your way, and its not too far to the weekly region meets.

Hi, I’m Nick from Gravesend. First met a member riding my first Sporty back down to Cornwall from the Kent Custom in ‘95. He told me I would have enjoyed it better at a rally the club had. Anyway, many years, two wives and my second Sporty later, I’ve joined. No sense in rushing things.

Hi All.

I'm Red (nickname) from Tunbridge Wells. Ride of choice is an 883 iron.

Originally from Scotland but living in TW for almost 5 yrs now.

Nikkie

Club Member​

hi to all, I live in region 17 and am currently a 125cc rider gaining experience but have unfortunately lost my riding companion as he having a major op and can’t ride. Am looking for person/s who are free during week days who have knowledge and patience to ride with me to help me. Not quite ready to join club ride outs just yet. Am starting training for full bike licence September/October time.
Beautiful blue 883 custom sportster ready to go. Look at picture.
Ps live in Herne bay.

1659876111663.gif
1659876111514.gif1659876111663.gif
1659876111514.gif
1659876111663.gif

Hello, my name is Steve, aged 69 and bit late to the party I'm afraid. I always said that I'd never buy a Harley, but in May 2020 I found myself passing Sykes HD, and within a couple of hours I was the owner of a new Softail Slim. I love it. I live in Canterbury and look forward to meeting the Region 17 gang!

Hi guys my name is Chris I am from broadstairs 60, around the corner from kev bolden I have had bike from 15, got me a HD low 1200 love this bike. married five kids my other half is Karen one cockapoo a cat and I am a prision officer on the island ex army 35 years now loving life with time to ride the bike
life to short not to ride

Hi everyone I am Chris 70 years young retired and live in Allhallows Medway I have a 2001 softail deuce that has had the timing chain to gear conversion also a 1975 Norton Commando and am in the process of buying a 1990 softail springer the wife says I am mad you can only ride one at a time and my reply is boys must have their toys

Hi all
My name is Dean, everyone calls me Dino. I'm a new member and live in Biggin Hill, Kent. I have a couple of Harley's and a Royal Enfield. Semi retired so hopefully will be an active member at ride outs etc and local meetings.

Greetings all from Gravesend. Ride a 2011 Streetbob and a Yamaha MT03 (old single). Do about 4-5000 miles a year on the old girl and most of that attending rallies at weekends.

Hi guys and gals just paid for my membership and I still can’t get into the shop refreshEd the page but still nothing going

Chris if you look for BaZa and click on his user profile you can send him a direct message, he is forum web admin and should be able to check your email matches the member mojo email you have given.

Hi guys I am from sunny broadstairs Kent. 61 army born and bread now I work for another gov job, I own a sportster 1200 low in white very clean lovely bike. Rode all my life married five kids like the quite life easy drink eat and be happy

Dodge we have a breakfast meet on the last Sunday of each month at the Klondyke Cafe on the lake at Halfway on the Isle of Sheppey. meet around 10am. Also look for the Region17 facebook page for more meets and info.

Back